The glass is one of the chicest and sophisticated choices of material you can make use of with your balustrades. It works equally with for the domestic as well as commercial buildings and helps bring the whole place to life. The fact that you can experiment with various designs and styles is another bonus point on their radar.
Let us take a look at some of the common yet the best design options you have with glass balustrades.
- If you have astaircase that runs from the balcony down to the lawn, you can start by having the balustrade wrap around your balcony as well as the staircase.This will help create a deceivingly roomy area which is accessible not only from the inside but outside as well. Moreover, the glass balustrades will keep the area fairly illuminated while doubling the outdoor area.
- Don’t be afraid to mix in different materials with your balustrades. If you plan on having them on the outdoor, try to add some design by using simple, clean steel lines in between for added The enhance the look and give the design a more classic look. Moreover, you can always line the floor of the balcony or room with wood to give them a more modern look.
- With stairs, you have so much you can do with the glass balustrades.One look that would certainly strike out and give your place an extremely beautiful look is to have the stairs along with the whole floor made of wood. This way the stairs will become a part of the wholeroom and create an effect of open-air that would certainly be a welcoming feature. The glass would help create a safety barrier without coming on too heavily on the wood-inspired interior.
- Thinking that balustrades can only work with wood is an understatement. The beauty of this material is that it tends to become a part of the overlook and stand out where there is a need for it to do so. One way to give your palace a unique look is to use the glass balustrades, framed or frameless with a tiled floor. This way the glass would help give continuity to the floor while providing security for the people around. Use one color for the complete floor and see how the whole place turns into a masterpiece with these glass balustrades.
- For unique effects, who says that you can only stick to tiled floors? You can unleash your creativity and go for creating various designs on the walls that would tend to give your place a fairytale look while using glass balustrades. It is a clever design idea which looks insanely beautiful too.
For more ideas on glass balustrades and how you can incorporate them into your homes, do follow the link:
When it comes to glass balustrades, you need to be very cautious who you choose for this job. It is a tricky material,and its installation doesn’t come easy.